Polyguard supplies a range of equipment, consumables, solvents, chemicals, primers and pigments to support
the polyurea membrane and foam applicator:
Our equipment range for two part polyurea membranes and foams
- High pressure plural component spray equipment
- Low pressure plural component spray equipment
- Low pressure plural component pour equipment (ideal for joint fill membranes)
- Hoses - heated and standard
- Dispensing guns for high pressure equipment
- Dispensing guns with static mixer for low pressure equipment
Fast cure two part polyurea chemical range:
All products in the range require specialised plural component equipment for application.
- PC9 membrane - our versatile membrane that is applied using low pressure equipment in
applications from ute trays to water features
- PU95 membrane - our two part polyurea membrane for chemically resistant or extra high
wearing applications that is applied using high pressure heated equipment
- PW9 membrane - certified potable water membrane
- A9C membrane - our colourfast aliphatic membrane that does not change colour even if
exposed to UV
Joint repair membranes - two part polyurethanes:
- JF88 polyurea joint fill membrane - applied using low pressure pour equipment and is ideal
for concrete joint repairs
- JF88E Expansion joint fill membrane - our proven solution for joints where there is a lot
- C65D two part concrete repair system that can be mixed in a cup and poured onto
concrete cracks and spalls for a simple fast repair.
Two part foams:
Our two part foams can be either spray applied on walls, ceilings, roofs and outside
of tanks or poured into containers, moulds and cavities.
Dependent on the insulation requirements of the project varying foam densities, rise and
gel times are available. The foams also offer excellent sound dampening properties. Specialised plural
component equipment is required for applicaitons.
- Static mixing tubes for low pressure dispensing in both spray and pour applications.
Various sizes available.
- WireTrim - masking tape that is used to cut a neat edge along a polyurea
membrane after application - TrueLine, RedLine, ProLine, Fibreline
- WrapCut - vinyl edge cutting tape
Primers and Pigments:
- C7 Primer
- PG1165 Primer
- PR25 Primer
- EP15 Primer
- Pigments available in various coloures
- PolyBreak - Formulated to clean processing equipment, usually by submersing components and
allowing time to break down the cured polyurethane. Can also be used to clean newly overspray cured
- PolyFlush - specially formulated to flush processing equipment, such as static mixing
tubes and gun spray chambers directly after shutting down the spray process. It is also is used in the solvent
storage tanks situated on most processing equipment.
- ISOFlush - used to clean ISO from spray lines, machinery and components.
- PolyLube - Used to condition the ISO side of polyurethane processing equipment such as
pumps, seals, lines, valves and spray gun.
Rubber and Aggregates:
- Rubber Chip, Granules and Aggregates that can be introduced into the
final layer of a polyurea application to provide a rougher surface and reduce slip.
- Rubber chip, Binder or Underlay all ideal for use under
polyurea coatings where a cushioned surface may be required. Such as horse trailers, cattle
trucks, stables and other animal enclosures.
Top Coat Polyaspartic Floor Coating:
Our polyaspartic floor coating system is a simple application system that does not require specialised
equipment. It can be applied straight over concrete surfaces or as a decorative top coat over a polyurea protective
coating. AF5 is a complete system and includes:
- Two part chemicals for base or top coats
- Pigments - colour chart available
- Quartz - for a rougher surface to improve anti-slip properties
- Paint chip for a decorative coloures and textured finish